What does it mean when a guy you liked comes crying to you in the middle of the night and asks you if you had sex with your boyfriend?

And if you tell him no, that it hasnt happened yet (the truth) he begs you not to do it, and has tears in his eyes and you pull him close because you feel sorry for him and he rubs his face in the middle of your chest and hugs you tight, still begging you not to do it, because "you can never get back if you... show more And if you tell him no, that it hasnt happened yet (the truth) he begs you not to do it, and has tears in his eyes and you pull him close because you feel sorry for him and he rubs his face in the middle of your chest and hugs you tight, still begging you not to do it, because "you can never get back if you do".

The guy was my first love, first crush but he broke my heart refusing me and using the timing as an excuse (that he had issues - which was and it's still true - with his adoptive family that made him sick and got him anger issues), and he comes back to me after years of not hearing about him just because he knows I got engaged to a good guy I like so much (in a different way than him) and we'll probably get married in the future (that's our culture)