Joe asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 9 months ago

Have you heard of Dubinski Lending Center in Fresno, CA? Are they legit?

Favorite Answer

Did you get the loan? The called me today and gave 3 options. One being a cosigner, two being a $450 payment up front, and three being an insurance option of $1500. I'm like if I had the money to do that, would I be requesting a loan?

• Alkebulan9 months agoReport

. If you get a loan offer by phone, through the mail or even a door-to-door solicitation, be on your guard immediately. According to the FTC, it’s illegal for companies to offer a loan in the U.S. over the phone.

Someone is having the answers to this question deleted. There were 7 comments yesterday. This company does not seem to be legit. First of all, there are many grammatical errors on their website, which is a major red flag. Another red flag is that they are asking for 3 payments upfront BEFORE you receive the loans.

I got a loan approval from them but same thing there's nothing on the internet about them? And the lady Laura Bradley seems and sounds legit she's answering all my questions through email I'm just nervous to go through with this just cuz they seem hella discreet !?

• Alkebulan8 months agoReport

Trollbusters, please go to this link to the Better Business Bureau and share your review/complaint about this bogus business: https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/fresno/profile/loans/dubinski-lending-center-1066-850046489

Unsuspecting people need to know that this Laura Bradley and this company are FAKE.