Should I consider becoming a pilot?

I have always had a passion for airplanes. I watch countless hours of videos on YouTube of planes taking off and landing. I would even spend my lunch hour watching planes take off and land at the airport that I used to live by. For that reason, I think I would truly enjoy waking up every morning and working as a... show more I have always had a passion for airplanes. I watch countless hours of videos on YouTube of planes taking off and landing. I would even spend my lunch hour watching planes take off and land at the airport that I used to live by. For that reason, I think I would truly enjoy waking up every morning and working as a pilot.

My biggest issue is that I have always had terrible pre-flight anxiety, especially during takeoff. Once we are in the air, I feel better. I even enjoy the landing.

I think my fear stems from not being in control and putting my "life" in someone else hands.

Anyone have any recommendations?