jules202 asked in HealthDental · 4 months ago

can I sue an intern?

an oral surgeon intern, smashed a nerve while removing bone and hardware from my lower jaw. Now , my lower teeth hurt constantly and other dentists say I need false teeth

2 Answers

  • 4 months ago

    In order to sue the company that worked upon your teeth you're going to have to get documentation from a few other certified dentists that say your nerve was damaged buy a dental procedure. And while you're going to these doctors tell them the name of the business that worked on your tooth. So that you get documentation. after you get some documentation then you can go see a lawyer and the lawyer might be able to recoup some money from the insurance of the dentist that caused the damage.

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    I would assume you would try to sue the practice, not an individual

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.