What should I do when a random guy sends me nudes on snapchat??

I am 14 years old and a random guy added me on snapchat so I asked him if I knew him and he said no and that he was 18. He told me to come over and that he was a “good cuddlier” I later found out that he lived in a different country so that would be impossible. He then began telling me what he would do with me and... show more I am 14 years old and a random guy added me on snapchat so I asked him if I knew him and he said no and that he was 18. He told me to come over and that he was a “good cuddlier” I later found out that he lived in a different country so that would be impossible. He then began telling me what he would do with me and he started sending me sexual descriptions of what he wanted to do and he asked if it sounded good so I was scared and didn’t know what to do so I just said yes, because I didn’t want to block him bc I was lonely and he was making me feel good about myself. Then he started asking me to send nudes and I told him I didn’t want to, then he started sending me nudes and asked if I liked them I just randomly said yes then got really scared and blocked him, will I get in trouble with the police since I carried on contact with him???? I’m really scared 😭😭😭