What should I do when a random guy sends me nudes on snapchat??

I am 14 years old and a random guy added me on snapchat so I asked him if I knew him and he said no and that he was 18. He told me to come over and that he was a “good cuddlier” I later found out that he lived in a different country so that would be impossible. He then began telling me what he would do with me and he started sending me sexual descriptions of what he wanted to do and he asked if it sounded good so I was scared and didn’t know what to do so I just said yes, because I didn’t want to block him bc I was lonely and he was making me feel good about myself. Then he started asking me to send nudes and I told him I didn’t want to, then he started sending me nudes and asked if I liked them I just randomly said yes then got really scared and blocked him, will I get in trouble with the police since I carried on contact with him???? I’m really scared 😭😭😭

Favorite Answer

The best thing you can do is block him and report him. And no you will not get in trouble with the police.

the perfect example why you dont talk to strangers

• Kimberley9 months agoReport

I only added him because I thought I might know him and then stupidly I kept on talking to him, I feel so stupid 😓

Friend it is a felony to send a minor or receive from a minor sexual content it's called sexual exploitation of a minor and it is 15 years in prison. For the person that is exploiting the minor. But I can tell you what's fixing to happen very soon the federal authorities watch very closely for this kind of thing. They're fixing to make an unannounced visit to your house to verify the device serial number and they'll probably confiscate the electronic devices in your home your cell phone in your computers and your laptops to use them as evidence against the person that is sending you sexually exploited material your parents of course are not going to be very pleased with this. the sexual exploiter will also have all of his electronic contrivances confiscated as evidence. You're a juvenile so they can't do much to you what the person on the other end is guaranteed to receive 15 years or more in prison each picture is 5 to 15 years in prison

• Kimberley9 months agoReport

This is unlikely to happen considering we are halfway across the world from each other and this stuff happens 100s of times everyday, my sister has had so many creeps add her and she has never had a visit from the police

i would tell the police about it and you wont be the one getting in trouble, he will

Show this to your parents. Go to the police. They have experience and can handle it.

First of all never add random people on snapchat secondly just block him