Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 months ago

Do you think that Donald Trump is the Antichrist?

58 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Best Answer

2 Corinthians, 14 : Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

The Antichrist will come as an Angel of light and not as a Angel of Darkness, he will deceive the Children of God.

Kind of what I see Trump as, he is one of the worst, the biggest sinner there ever is, yet the Religious people consider him righteous, exactly what this sentence says.

If he is not the Antichrist, Then you will see someone deceiving the children of god better than he is.

• 3 months ago

NO... I believe its the Democratic Party as a whole.

• 3 months ago

The Anti-Christ will be a government, not a person

• 3 months ago

He is the false prophet mentioned in the bible. Everything about him spells demonic

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

He is the Beast. The number of the Beast is the number of a man. Everyone will be saying, "Who is like unto the Beast?" and they ARE.

• 3 months ago

If he is than my opinion of the superiority of angels has been downgraded several levels. Who am I kidding, there is no God, so there is no anti-Christ. However, in Kabbalah Satan means ego, and in this sense, yes he is the "antichrist".

• Prince
      Lv 5
      3 months agoReport

The Beast though is a MAN not an Angel.

• 3 months ago

No, actually he is the president of the USA, and no president has done as much for the country in the first 2 years of a first term.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

YES HES NOT A CHILD OF GOD

• daylily61
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

Anonymous, Trump may not be a child of God, but that hardly means he must be the Antichrist.

• 3 months ago

i dont think so

• Brian
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

If he is, then the AC is pretty damn stupid.

• 3 months ago

Don't flatter him. He's a low-class, egomaniacal buffoon.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • koalatcomics
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

get over yourself. he produced much better results than barry could ever do. YOU are an idiot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.