Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Why is it that I, a christian, thinks that degrees in math, biology and physics are the most useless ones?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Galileo said that mathematics is the language with which God created the universe. Perhaps you have no interest in God's creations.

What subjects do you see as most useful?

• Login to reply the answers
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You'll have to answer that question for yourself, since 99% of Christians don't think that way.

• 6 months ago

They are not useless. They are degrees that demonstrate to an employer that you can solve problems analytically.

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You should throw away your computer and your electricity and your medicine because they are a product of useless people with useless degrees. Yeesh the quality of Troll in YA has diminished to the point of Caricature and poedom.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Because you're too stupid and incapable of ever getting a degree in math, biology, and physics. Hell, you're too stupid and incapable of ever getting into college in the first place. Your attempt at poe trolling proves that.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Because you don't understand them.

• 6 months ago

Because you're unrealistic.

You apparently don't think much of language arts either: "Why is it that I . . . thinks that degrees . . . ."

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • 6 months ago

Degrees don't get you into heaven! 1 Corinthians 1:19 It is written in scripture: I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and I will reject the intelligence of the intelligent.

Lv 7
    6 months ago

Maybe you have taken a vow of poverty.

• 6 months ago

Some of the most brilliant mathematicians, biologists and physicists in the world were Christians. The difference between them and you is that they had been educated and had learned to think. They were not ignorant fundamentalists who had never learned to use their brain.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.