Can anyone identify this restaurant in Fort Lee, NJ?

I went to it about 2 years ago. It is in Fort Lee, NJ close to Edgewater. It’s a type of American Korean Fusion restaurant. It is a little more upscale looking / swanky looking and it has a bar. They give you a small bowl of kettle potato chips when you first sit down and there are chains and curtains hanging from... show more I went to it about 2 years ago. It is in Fort Lee, NJ close to Edgewater. It’s a type of American Korean Fusion restaurant. It is a little more upscale looking / swanky looking and it has a bar. They give you a small bowl of kettle potato chips when you first sit down and there are chains and curtains hanging from the walls. The decor is very cool and it looks like a lounge in a way. The chairs are leather seats. I have looked online and CANNOT for the life of me find it. I remember having Korean beef tacos and spicy Korean chicken sliders. I think they also had different pizzas and maybe one was Thai inspired? Or Korean. I do have on picture from the restaurant but there is no tag as to what the name was- only says that it is in a fort lee. It was located in a row of a few places almost like a mini strip mall and I remember that the name was one word and it wasn’t a common name. I do remember that the name of the place wasn’t on the outside of the building- it was a little more hidden. I also remember hat there was parking right in front and to side of building. Anyone have any idea what restaurant this is? Thank you all so much in advance - it is driving me crazy!
2 answers 2