Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsReptiles · 6 months ago

I bought a baby beardie, but my baby beardie bites. What can I do about my bitey baby beardie?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Hopefully it’s the dragon not the collie but daily handling should help tame it, not just a minute or two but for awhile. Getting him used to his new home, the noises etc. once he’s used to the daily routine etc then he should be less ‘bitey’, I don’t think he was handled enough when he was smaller and is just wet in th defensive mode, not knowing you won’t harm him. Not all breeders do a good job raising their young. Some give minimal care to keep them healthy.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

If you're speaking of a beautiful bearded clam, blast your bumptious bitey baby beardie with bushels of bling. They love bling....

• 6 months ago

bite him back to establish dominance

• 6 months ago

Quit scaring it, spend time with it. It needs to learn you won't chase or grab it, or harm it in any way.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Lizard or dog? You describe like a baby like you watch too much of Dr. K exotic vet, and we don't know what you're talking about, my guess would be a dog.

• Jay R
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Keep your fingers away from its mouth.

• 6 months ago

just try to be more careful when you hold her

• :D-Girl
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

I'd bet big bucks it's a boy.

• 6 months ago

Bearded dragon or bearded collie. I'm guessing dragon but I must know for sure.

Buy your beardie a birdie buddy!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.