promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
somegirl asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 months ago

Guys do you like hugs?

do you think if i had a boyfriend and if i wanted to hug him alot, would that make him annoyed? im a very affectionate person, is this something guys like in a girl?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I personally would like lots of hugs, but I know some guys who aren't really about that. Feel him out by testing. If he likes it then he likes it. If he doesn't then do it less.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Elana
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Particularly, as they get older, many men actually end up enjoying hugs more than women.

And certainly, as we get older, all of us are touched less, and there are profound horrible psychological implications to not being touched.

I m not going to say "touch an old person today" (sounds like a service announcement) but think of the people who live all alone, don t go to work and only end up watching television or interact with the world through the sterile Internet.

• 9 months ago

HUGS ARE GREAT! Some guys are uncomfortable showing affection in public so take that into consideration. Ask him if it bothers him.

Go to any airport or train station and watch the people getting off board and meeting their family.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.