If California is so terrible, why do 40 million people choose to live there?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Correction: 40 million morons.

• 4 months ago

More over rated garbage from the right

• 4 months ago

Because the Majority who live there who wish they didnt cannot afford to just pack up and move somewhere else. They cannot afford to Take trips to different ares and states, research the areas, look for new jobs etc. AS THEY ARE TO BUSY WORKING TO PAY FOR THEIR bASIC STUFF AND UNABLE TO AFFORD TO DO LIKE I DID AND JUST PACKED MY CRAP IN A RENTAL TRUCK AND LEFT. I saved enough to be able to support myself for 1 year while I looked for another job etc.I also researched different areas of the country checking Cost of living, rents, jobs etc.

then i packed up moved to Central Texas Between Austin and Waco. The most economical and cost effective area in the United States when it comes to Cost of living, job availability etc.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

It’s a great place to vacation. I’ve been there many times and it’s amazing but I would never choose to live there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

cause its not so terrible like people think it is

• Mark
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Because it's not terrible

• 4 months ago

homeless....................

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

It’s good and bad.

Bad for traffic congestion, wildfires, intense weather, gangland, extremely high cost of living.

Good for views, beaches, beautiful people, opportunities and the like.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

If Africa is so terrible, why do 1000 million people choose to live there?

Population does not matter. The wealth and income is concentrated only in few hands. Standard of living is very low for most of the people.

Like Brazil.

Update --- People are leaving California, especially middle class. It is now affordable only for very rich and very poor.

• They cannot leave due to poverty. Anyone can leave California. Epic Fail.

• 4 months ago

7yt77jhn6ytjhm 7ytutuy786 yut 7t t7mb

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.