What is wrong with me? please help?

All i seem to be doing is crying and sleeping. I always have this stabbing sensation in my heart which I feel will never go away and my mind aches and hurts from all these thoughts building and circling in my head. My body feels weak and I have these morbid dreams all the time. (I could be dreaming of myself... show more All i seem to be doing is crying and sleeping. I always have this stabbing sensation in my heart which I feel will never go away and my mind aches and hurts from all these thoughts building and circling in my head. My body feels weak and I have these morbid dreams all the time. (I could be dreaming of myself hanging and I actually feel the pain in the dream) My dreams are vivid to the point I am starting to not be able to tell if it is real or I am dreaming. I am having a problem where I create these delusions and I get so obsessive they become real. I just do not understand what is going on anymore... it is like I am in the passenger seat in my own mind and I just keep fighting against myself every single day... I just became helpless cuz I am keeping this all in all while trying to help everyone in my life be happy. I do not take any drugs or drink (I only smoke weed because when I do it takes the dreams away a little) just hoping someone could maybe understand or tell me what is wrong because i genuinely feel like my body is shutting down
3 answers 3