Ramadan Muslim men can have 4 wives is he’s wife ok with it ??????

Will you allow your husband to marry second wife and how would you feel about it. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him marry 4 wives he did it only for charity not because he wanted women he never did no matter how beautiful she is. He just want to help her as a charity. But these days of men did it for he’s sexual desire he’s not following the sunnah. He just want women that’s not charity lol

Sex isn't a valid reason to do polygamy. The context of the verse is when society fear that the orphans wouldn't be treated with justice so in that case men can marry the mothers of those children. But even in that situation it's not recomended. Allah says "you will never be able to be just between women" (Quran 4:129)

I wouldn't marry a man that thougth of marrying other women for sex or multiple children as this is a type of greed I cannot support. But it's never been a problem in my marriage because I didn't marry a man with those ideas.

200+ years ago women couldn’t provide for themselves, especially in the desert. Women had to marry men to provide for them and take care of them for safety. The way of life in the desert is harsh and unsafe. Nowadays most men do not marry 4 wives. It’s only wealthy gulf Arabs. Muhammad married 2 women for their looks. He is like every other men in some ways. The rest of his wives were middle aged women with children. He provided for them. Does not matter what White people think.

• Mintee

doesnt matter w hat white people think...... are you confused.. there are white people as m uslims.. some so white they make you look tanned.. that is a very racist answer...

You can be charitable without marrying women.

He married women just for charity....pull the other one.

he married a 6 yr old girl ...imagine Jesus behaving in that manner.

• Mintee

Aisha was between 16 and 18... not 6... and yes, Jesus will return, marry a woman and live out the remainder of his life as a normal man.... and he would be proud to have that behavior. all prophets were good men

theyre probably used to all that

• Mintee

no, they are not all used to that.. in fact its rare.. I am an american married to a Saudi, live in Saudi many years.. its not common.. its a theory that all arab men marry tons of women.. not true

Middle East women are careless and weak and freaking cold

South Asian are worse plus ugly

Mintee Amal Clooney is UGLY LONG FACE DONKEY AND STIFF AND CLOONEY IS A HOMO IN A CLOSET

And queen of Jordan is beautiful but I saw in other non Arab countries more beautiful women than her

Arab and Muslim women are ugly that's just a fact

Will i allow my husband to take a second wife?

Sure he can take a second wife after he’s divorced me

• Sara3 months agoReport

These days men they marry for sex sister

• Jake

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary each day with care.