What causes a woman to post incessantly about how much she hates men on social media?

I know some girls I was friends with in college and ever since they graduated college I followed them on social media to keep in contact with them on Twitter. And eveyr single post they make is about how evil men are, or reposting stories that are misandrist, or saying how all of her ex boyfriends raped her and... show more I know some girls I was friends with in college and ever since they graduated college I followed them on social media to keep in contact with them on Twitter. And eveyr single post they make is about how evil men are, or reposting stories that are misandrist, or saying how all of her ex boyfriends raped her and abused her, even when that isn't true because I know some of these guys from college and they never did. Just pure made up fantasy land lies. I thought these women were nice people in college and I had to unfollow them because of the incessant hate against men every single day they posted something about how evil men were. Recent post from 1 girl "I saw this guy today at the store who was so ugly and I wanted to rip off his testicles because he smiled at the cashier like he wanted to rape her because she was pretty"