They called my dog aggressive.?

I took my three month old dog to the vet and the vet said he was aggressive. He’s hyper and very playful but he’s never snapped at anyone at home or outside viciously. He growls if you’re smooshing him or crowding him to where he is unable to move but that’s all. At the vet I could hear him in the back whining and... show more I took my three month old dog to the vet and the vet said he was aggressive. He’s hyper and very playful but he’s never snapped at anyone at home or outside viciously. He growls if you’re smooshing him or crowding him to where he is unable to move but that’s all.
At the vet I could hear him in the back whining and yowling with the vet and when he returned she claimed he tried to bite her. She was giving him shots and trying to draw his blood and I guess he bit at her? She was adamant I should get him fixed ASAP, even though I’ve told her he’s fine at home and he’s cuddly and hasn’t snapped at new people. She said I wasn’t taking him out to socialize enough? I’ve only had him for about two months and I have other dogs and he goes with me whenever I can take him places. He loves car rides and he doesn’t bite people who want to pet him.
I don’t want to get him neutered but they were very adamant that he is anxious and aggressive but I mean, is that one circumstance of biting when being restrained with strangers and given shots really a good way to determine that? I’d understand if he nipped at someone at home or a stranger who was only petting him but he hasn’t.
Does anyone have an opinion on this? Should I get him neutered? I really don’t want to and my family says I shouldn’t but I’m not sure what’s the right way to go about talking to this vet if I decide against it. She was not happy with my decision when I said I wasn’t neutering him last visit.
Update: EDIT: He was born April 29th and I got him early July. He was nine weeks old so everyone saying I wrongly got my dog is wrong. I said he was 3 months bc he’ll be 4 months next week and didn’t think it was important but since you’re claiming I committed a crime, I’ll clarify. Thanks for answering and here on,... show more EDIT: He was born April 29th and I got him early July. He was nine weeks old so everyone saying I wrongly got my dog is wrong. I said he was 3 months bc he’ll be 4 months next week and didn’t think it was important but since you’re claiming I committed a crime, I’ll clarify. Thanks for answering and here on, you’re right, I will insist on being with my dog in the vets office. This is my first dog that I’ve had that is actually my responsibility, I’m learning. I’ll be sure to heed your advice.