I found a baby love parrot lost and crying so I took him. How can I make the bird happy and get used to me?

So I was walking in the backyard, I heard a bird crying loud so I saw him, I tried holding him but he bite me and cried more out of fear so I found an old cage in the garage and put him in the cage using the towel. Anyways he was climbing around the cage for few mins but now he's standing and shaking looking... show more So I was walking in the backyard, I heard a bird crying loud so I saw him, I tried holding him but he bite me and cried more out of fear so I found an old cage in the garage and put him in the cage using the towel. Anyways he was climbing around the cage for few mins but now he's standing and shaking looking stressful for 8 hours. I gave him food and water so he ate and drank. Also he belongs to no one and there's only 2 houses near my house since I live middle of nowhere and the neighbours said no it's not theirs.
Anyways I liked the parrot, any way I could calm it down and make him love me and let it hold me? Cause every time I get close, it starts flying around the cage crying.
Please need help