Vitamin D Deficiency, low vitamin D, extremely low B12 doctors results.?

So recently I’ve been feeling so unwell Nausea, headaches, mouth ulcers, not a wanting to eat, one minute I’m sweating and the next I’m shivering cold. Anyway I went to the doctors and they took a set of bloods, my results were low vitamin D and and B12 does anyone know what causes this ? My B12 is extremely low... show more So recently I’ve been feeling so unwell
Nausea, headaches, mouth ulcers, not a wanting to eat, one minute I’m sweating and the next I’m shivering cold. Anyway I went to the doctors and they took a set of bloods, my results were low vitamin D and and B12 does anyone know what causes this ? My B12 is extremely low and the doctor wants to talk to me about this ? But does anyone know what causes them? And what can help them I’ve been told to get over the counter VD tablets and I’ve to wait for the doctor ability the B12 any help will be appreciated