Can I get my eyebrows to grow back after years of trichotillomania?

I’ve had trichitillomania for just over 3 years now. I’ve managed to stop pulling my eyebrows out and haven’t pulled them out in probably about 10 months. However, the hairs aren’t really growing back that well. Some parts are really sparse and some parts are just stubble. It really annoys me because as a kid I... show more I’ve had trichitillomania for just over 3 years now. I’ve managed to stop pulling my eyebrows out and haven’t pulled them out in probably about 10 months. However, the hairs aren’t really growing back that well. Some parts are really sparse and some parts are just stubble. It really annoys me because as a kid I always had really nice thick eyebrows and I wanna go back to that. Does anyone have any recommendations for anything that will cause my hair to grow really quick? I looked online and all the good eyebrow growth serums are really expensive and I don’t wanna pay that much