promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 months ago

My uncle and aunt are getting divorced, will this make my family look bad?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

i dont think it will make them look bad

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • dman63
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

No. Divorce is more common these days, and there’s less of a social stigma attached to it. Whatever the reason they’re splitting up, it won’t reflect badly on your family. In the end it’s simply a private matter between your aunt and uncle and it’s nobody else’s concern.

• 9 months ago

No! Divorces many times are seen as bad, but they can be good. Sometimes people are only meant to be apart of your life for a certain amount of time. They have to leave to make space for new and better things coming your way/ your aunt and uncles way. It’s all going to be based off of how they and you guys interact around others, with them split up now if they talk bad about the other person then yes people will be like yikes but if they keep the divorce in a friendly manner and both respect each other, it will not make the family look bad.

• 9 months ago

why? This stuff happens all the time. I could see the rationale if this was your father/mother, but this is not even your immediate family.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Lol why do you care what other people think. Nobody cares about you or your family. No offence.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

In modern times a lot of people get divorced. It doesn’t make them or anyone associated with them look bad it’s just what it is, two people who can’t seem to get on anymore .If you ask me it’s more shameful to stay in a awful situation rather than fix it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.