ms asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 12 months ago

Vitamins Help? PLEASE? Woman 34 yrs old?

Is it ok to take Vitamin E 180mg, Omega 3 Fatty Fish Oil, B6 100mg, Magnesium 250mg, Vitamin D3, all together on a daily basis? Do I need to add vitamins or do any vitamin need to be taken from this group? I have taken a multivitamin before but don’t have the same benefit as taken Separately. I guess because it has more MG this way. Taking for inflammation, stress, restless legs and overall health! HELP? HELP? Thanks!

• k w

Altho I do take many different supplements and ionic minerals, I think you'd do more good to know all the ingredients in the food. the 'foodbabe' has opened my eyes even further, the chemical soup she has uncovered has made a firestorm in food land, just

read all the 1star reviews to see just how many feathers she has ruffled with her efforts. "foodbabe dot com and audio/books on amazon read the reviews, she has exposed why people are so tired, weak, apathetic, anxious, depressed it's the chemical soup we are consuming and are clueless to it.....

Take the supplements and see how you do. It's not going to kill you. I take 7 supplements every day and have for a few years.

And if you feel like you're deficient in some vitamins or minerals and want to know, see your doctor for a blood panel