ms asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 12 months ago

Vitamins Help? PLEASE? Woman 34 yrs old?

Is it ok to take Vitamin E 180mg, Omega 3 Fatty Fish Oil, B6 100mg, Magnesium 250mg, Vitamin D3, all together on a daily basis? Do I need to add vitamins or do any vitamin need to be taken from this group? I have taken a multivitamin before but don’t have the same benefit as taken Separately. I guess because it has more MG this way. Taking for inflammation, stress, restless legs and overall health! HELP? HELP? Thanks!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • k w
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Altho I do take many different supplements and ionic minerals, I think you'd do more good to know all the ingredients in the food. the 'foodbabe' has opened my eyes even further, the chemical soup she has uncovered has made a firestorm in food land, just

read all the 1star reviews to see just how many feathers she has ruffled with her efforts. "foodbabe dot com and audio/books on amazon read the reviews, she has exposed why people are so tired, weak, apathetic, anxious, depressed it's the chemical soup we are consuming and are clueless to it.....

• 12 months ago

Take the supplements and see how you do. It's not going to kill you. I take 7 supplements every day and have for a few years.

And if you feel like you're deficient in some vitamins or minerals and want to know, see your doctor for a blood panel

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.