Can you contract an STD from sharing a drink?

I have a male co worker .. who is a hoe. He has numerous sex partners, in & outside of work. I know 4 of his of his sex partners , & two even openly admitted to contracting Trichomoniasis after having unprotected sex with him! His girlfriend is literally on back page & does “work”out of a hotel, again,... show more I have a male co worker .. who is a hoe. He has numerous sex partners, in & outside of work. I know 4 of his of his sex partners , & two even openly admitted to contracting Trichomoniasis after having unprotected sex with him! His girlfriend is literally on back page & does “work”out of a hotel, again, openly admitting this. & the last partner I know of is another co worker of mine, who I believe should go get checked. (I went in the bathroom shortly after her & it smelt like a bunch of foolishness...) it’s disgusting! So anyway, I had a cup of juice with a straw. The guy picked up and tried my drink. I said he could have it & went and got another (same kind) drink lol. After a while I ended up picking up and drinking out of the wrong cup! I drank out of my original cup.. that he drank out of. So my question is... could I have contracted any STD’s or STI’s? Especially HIV? He admitted to getting tested & not going back after his doctor called saying they found something in his blood test! I’ve already scheduled an oral test being that I haven’t been sexually active & I’ve been tested since the last time I was.
8 answers 8