Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 11 months ago

We all know Christians have much more discoveries in science than atheists.?

It's a well established fact and quite frankly should be discussed more. We'll save that for another topic. Have atheists passed up any major religion is scientific achievements? Lololololol

Source for that statement?

First, be very careful of All, Always, and Never statements. If there is one exception, then the whole assertion is fallacious. Second, it has only been relatively recently that someone could "out themselves" as an atheist. As late as the 1990s and still in some places, to announce you are an atheist could/can be detrimental to your career, if not your life. All of that makes it difficult to get an accurate count of atheists in time's past, let alone those who made discoveries. I suspect there were atheists who pretended to be Christians (it was safer that way) and there were committed Christians working side-by-side who both made valuable discoveries. Consequently, trying to pin down who was the atheist and who was the Christian is a fool's errand, unless those scientists announced their views to the world. Most, it seems, said nothing.

Yes, we all know how much religion has been a supporter of the new theories developed by scientific study

/ sarcasm off

This is a strange conversation. Everyone has his or her own ideas about science and religion. And as far as Christianity goes, they all believe we go to a specific place after we die. there is no proof, so we are all free to believe as we wish.

I have known a lot of people in my 63 years on this planet, and many are dead now. Guess what? No one has ever come back to tell me where they are or what happened after death.... so who knows?

God didn't create man, man created God.

• Megumi

I do not know that.

I think most atheists believe the whole Climate Change thing. I don't think they are stupid, per se, it's just that they are spiritually drawn to the Leftist ideologies of the "world", people who are not influenced by God to see things God's way. So atheists, along with the sociopolitical Left, are going to be drawn into a trend of fundamentalist nihilism, as I see it. Nothing is important to them except what they are led to believe on the Left.

Science is corruptible, and they will not accept it except for those who speak against their preferred "science" (i.e. oil companies, Republicans, etc. ).

I don't know which religion or religious perspective has more inventions, but I noticed the Left does not foster nurturing in society. They tend to spend their time being against something, rather than for nurturing things like peace and hope.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • Megumi

I am an atheist, and I do not believe in Climate Change. I am not on the left wing.

• Cogito

That's not a question, and I don't know what you think making this point can achieve.

So what if that's true?

It doesn't prove the existence of a God, if that's what you imagine.

And by the way - adding 'lololololol' to your 'question makes you look about 6 years old.

• N/A

True, this is a fact well established. gallileo, issac newton, gauss, leuwanhook, leibniz, franklin, edison, tesla, i could go on and on

It's not clear just who you are trying to insult. It could be atheists, it could be scientists and it could be Christians. In any case maybe you should try asking a question instead.