Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 10 months ago

How to transfer to a different community college?

So, months ago I applied to 2 community colleges. I ended up choosing one of them to attend this school year, I already registered for classes and I start next week. However, I now wish I had chosen the other cc instead. I want to transfer to that college after this semester, or most likely after this year.

How should I do this? Do I need to apply on the Cuny website to that community college as a transfer student and pay the transfer fee? Or how do I go about this?

• drip

You fo I to the first CC and officially drop all classes. The. You go to the second CC and register for classes.

You have not gone to a class as yet, there is noting to transfer. So you could possibly still switch.

After one or two semesters you would apply at the new CC as a transfer student.

• Laurie

Yes. You need to reapply as a transfer student.