My switch won’t turn on anymore does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Three days ago my switch suddenly turned on by it self with an error message and I wondered why but didn’t think much of it at the time and turned off my switch.Soon when I wanted to play again I realized that my switch wouldn’t stop freezing and it was every time I would turn on my switch.It would show the error... show more Three days ago my switch suddenly turned on by it self with an error message and I wondered why but didn’t think much of it at the time and turned off my switch.Soon when I wanted to play again I realized that my switch wouldn’t stop freezing and it was every time I would turn on my switch.It would show the error screen or the switch would just freeze and I had to keep turning it off and on until it eventually started working sorta.It soon started to have a problem with my right joycon and it started to drift meanwhile it wouldn’t even drift in the menu but only when it’s in a game.So I decided to go and disconnect my controllers and when it happened I went to connect back my controllers and only one would connect the left one.I soon began to realize that whenever I would remove the right joycon from the switch it would freeze for some reason.Then I soon disconnected my left joycon and they would never be able to connect again.The removal of the joycons would just make the switch freeze for some reason and I wondered why but soon I also did notice that my switch made a weird sound.The next day my switch would not even work, it doesn’t turn on at all and yes I have tried holding the power button for 12,15,20,25,30, seconds and 1 minute even but that doesn’t seem to work.Im afraid that I will need to send it to Nintendo soon but the problem is my family suffers financially and I’m also afraid that if I send it all my data and work on the switch will be gone.Somebody please help
1 answer 1