How long does it take to cure an anxiety disorder?

I think the Lord has shown me I have a lot of torment and fear and anxiety built up from child hood abuse and neglect by my parents

I want to avoid people until I get better because I don't want people to see me stone faced cause I usually am always smiling and joking and laughing

Anxiety is you thinking you can control the future if you think about all the bad things that could possibly happen. It is you trying to be prepared, so no one can call you stupid.

Open your mind (but not so open that your brains fall out):

Follow the money trail to the evil.

It will lead you to

The governments

The advertising agencies

The corporations

The pharmacuetical industry

Religious organizations

They LIED TO YOU

They want you to think you don't have enough.

You’re not good enough.

Not cool enough.

They made you insecure.

It sells their products and drives the economy.

'THINK AHEAD' they told you as a child... but think about what? We control nothing. Do not think that there are conspiracies going on... The only conspiracy is by them thinking how they can separate you from your money.

Stop thinking about you, and start seeing how you can help others. Get your mind off of you: this is morbid self obsession.

God bless you on your journey.

Peace.

Seconds when there are incoming rounds flying about....(One way or the other.) And you dont need to think of any lord either..

..Just of the quickest possible way to find cover without exposing yourself further and then of how to return the fire a,s,a,h.p.That accompished you should try then to change your firing point directly. Before further incoming arrives...When possible.. bare in mind also that the best method of self defence is attack because you force your attacking enemy to revert to the defencive So at this point then you can take the initiative from your enemy also...

Source(s): Per Mare Per Terram