Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceSpecial Education · 6 months ago

Is Switzerland still the best Country for advanced Cancer Care and clinical trials?

I remember back in the 2000's Americans who's doctors in the U.S said their cancer was too far gone would go there. I need to know

• k w

only if you trust them....I'd never trust them, I trust myself, do searches for natural healing...I asked a friend of mine, he was a pre-med student, what he'd do if he got cancer ? he said he'd go alkaline. which makes sense, cancer can't live in an alkaline environment....get smart, trust yourself first, learn all the strategies.

Hippocrates said, "let food be your medicine, and let medicine be your food" too bad

the doctors never mention that, even tho they claim, he is the 1st physician....on paper and never mention him again.....

• Pippin

taking it along WITH prescription medication. And if someone suggested that all I needed was vitamins to cure cancer, I would know he was a quack. (Though of course good nutrition is always helpful when dealing with illness.

• Pippin

If you are swiss, it's the best place to be.

If you are not, you would need to be VERY rich to get cancer care there. (U.S. insurance companies rarely pay for care out-of-country, unless you were actually traveling and were sick or injured while away from home.) As for clinical trials -- the U.S., being far larger than Switzerland has many MORE trials. But it would be something to discuss with your doctor which trial is best for YOU. (And many trials are multinational, so if there is a hospital doing a trial in Bern, there is probably also one doing the same trial in the U.S., and maybe England and France and Peru.)