Pain inside nose?

I’ve had this problem for a few months now and it’s been in the back of my mind. I haven’t booked a doctors appointment because I didn’t think it was serious, but I’m not so sure. In one of my nostrils, right before the airway gets really small, I have what seems to be a scratch or a problem in the cartilage on the... show more I’ve had this problem for a few months now and it’s been in the back of my mind. I haven’t booked a doctors appointment because I didn’t think it was serious, but I’m not so sure. In one of my nostrils, right before the airway gets really small, I have what seems to be a scratch or a problem in the cartilage on the outside of my septum. When i touch it it hurts really bad, and it doesn’t hurt as much on the outside of the nose, so i think it’s something to do with the cartilage. I haven’t had any nose injuries or falls that could have done this. I can’t really see anything with a torch so I don’t have much idea. Should I go to a doctor because it hasn’t gone away? Or just leave it?