Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 9 months ago

What android phones are the most like iPhones?

They can be like iphones but that doesnt mean its the same hardware, parts, and OS.

• Kyle

honestly not having a home button is no big deal for me. you can still swipe up from the lock screen and type in your pass code if you desire. but Face ID works so well i rarely do that.

and i got AirPods to listen to my iPhone with last winter as a holiday gift, so I don't need to worry about a headphone jack. there are other bluetooth headphones you can get that aren't as expensive that will also work too.

i would think almost all of the latest android phones also don't have a home butt

• Kyle

then you don't have to use Face ID. you can swipe up and use a passcode all the time. but then who knows the government doesn't have that information? or if you want a thumbprint, that they receive that too? if you're that paranoid about privacy, just get a flip phone. those are making a comeback