Can I ask out girls while I’m working?

So, I’m a 21 year old guy. I work the cash register of a grocery store. I’m building a career with this company. And I hope to manage one of these stores one day. Here’s the deal. I’m single, I work all the time, and a LOT of girls my age come into the store. I want to ask girls out, but I’m bearing the name of my... show more So, I’m a 21 year old guy. I work the cash register of a grocery store. I’m building a career with this company. And I hope to manage one of these stores one day. Here’s the deal. I’m single, I work all the time, and a LOT of girls my age come into the store. I want to ask girls out, but I’m bearing the name of my company while I work. And our society is so messed up I could get a complaint from one of the girls for “harassment” if she decided she didn’t like it. I want a smooth way to ask out a girl in this situation, but I don’t want to end up on Fox News. Or get in trouble with my boss. Any ideas on how to word it so I can’t get in trouble? Sometimes I will hit it off with a girl and I want to ask her out so bad.
7 answers 7