Can I ask out girls while I’m working?

So, I’m a 21 year old guy. I work the cash register of a grocery store. I’m building a career with this company. And I hope to manage one of these stores one day. Here’s the deal. I’m single, I work all the time, and a LOT of girls my age come into the store. I want to ask girls out, but I’m bearing the name of my company while I work. And our society is so messed up I could get a complaint from one of the girls for “harassment” if she decided she didn’t like it. I want a smooth way to ask out a girl in this situation, but I don’t want to end up on Fox News. Or get in trouble with my boss. Any ideas on how to word it so I can’t get in trouble? Sometimes I will hit it off with a girl and I want to ask her out so bad.

Favorite Answer

I got asked out by a girl working in a store. She was great and we hit it off while she sized me up for a tshirt..... I just needed ALL the help.

If the feeling is right, go for it. Wouldn't just ask every hot girl coming through but hey. Each to his own man.

Good luck

I'd only do it if it was obvious they liked me. But c'mon, girls are so overrated.

Can u meet a girl in a different way

General rule of thumb, don't ask someone out in a situation they can't leave. These girls are just trying to buy their groceries, by the time they get to you they can't really leave, don't do this.

• VAA

There is no law against asking a girl out on a date. What has happened to our society? As long as you are not making any inappropriate advances, getting physical or being vile, I don't see the problem. If you hit it off and you think she might be interested, ask for her if she would like to go to dinner or a movie, if she agrees go from there. Just be a gentleman. Good luck.

• Funnelweb

In my country there is (in this situation).

Yeah but it's best to try and keep it on the down low lol hope you a smooth operator to

• David

Don't risk it but let them make the first move instead.