Can I ask out girls while I’m working?

So, I’m a 21 year old guy. I work the cash register of a grocery store. I’m building a career with this company. And I hope to manage one of these stores one day. Here’s the deal. I’m single, I work all the time, and a LOT of girls my age come into the store. I want to ask girls out, but I’m bearing the name of my company while I work. And our society is so messed up I could get a complaint from one of the girls for “harassment” if she decided she didn’t like it. I want a smooth way to ask out a girl in this situation, but I don’t want to end up on Fox News. Or get in trouble with my boss. Any ideas on how to word it so I can’t get in trouble? Sometimes I will hit it off with a girl and I want to ask her out so bad.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I got asked out by a girl working in a store. She was great and we hit it off while she sized me up for a tshirt..... I just needed ALL the help.

If the feeling is right, go for it. Wouldn't just ask every hot girl coming through but hey. Each to his own man.

Good luck

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

I'd only do it if it was obvious they liked me. But c'mon, girls are so overrated.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Can u meet a girl in a different way

• 10 months ago

General rule of thumb, don't ask someone out in a situation they can't leave. These girls are just trying to buy their groceries, by the time they get to you they can't really leave, don't do this.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • VAA
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

There is no law against asking a girl out on a date. What has happened to our society? As long as you are not making any inappropriate advances, getting physical or being vile, I don't see the problem. If you hit it off and you think she might be interested, ask for her if she would like to go to dinner or a movie, if she agrees go from there. Just be a gentleman. Good luck.

• Funnelweb
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

In my country there is (in this situation).

• 10 months ago

Yeah but it's best to try and keep it on the down low lol hope you a smooth operator to

• David
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Don't risk it but let them make the first move instead.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.