The doctors forced me to take medication even though I don't have a mental illness?

Should I sue them for malpractice? This is basically what happened. I got fired from my job right after training and I was extremely pissed. I decided to jump in front of a moving car and almost got hit but didn't. Then I jumped in front of another car but didn't get hit. I tried to run off but the police... show more Should I sue them for malpractice? This is basically what happened. I got fired from my job right after training and I was extremely pissed. I decided to jump in front of a moving car and almost got hit but didn't. Then I jumped in front of another car but didn't get hit. I tried to run off but the police came and I got section to the hospital. At the psych unit, the doctors forced me to take medication and told me that if I don't take them, I won't leave so I took them. They diagnosed me with depression even thought I don't have that.