Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 months ago

Why do vegans smell better than meat eaters? Scientists have said vegan sweat doesn't smell of anything but meat eaters smell musky?

They even did an experiment where women smelt sweat from vegan men and meat eaters (without knowing which was which). All the women preferred the smell of vegan sweat. They said the meat eater smell was too strong and smelly.

This was from the scientist: The sweat from those on the vegetarian diet was judged by a group of women to be significantly less pungent. The researchers theorized that fatty acids in meat may find their way into sweat, making it stinkier

I find it hilarious how fat ugly meat eaters will argue with what a scientist has said. The study showed women preferred the pheromones of vegan men and they said the pheromones and scent of meat eater sweat was strong and smelly. Yes fat meat eaters on this website will argue and assume to know what women like and prefer even though they're men haha. idiots.

Vegans live 10 YEARS longer than meat eaters. And yet we are weak? haha. Idiots.

If eating meat is so natural - go eat it raw like the animals do. What's that? you can't eat it raw? It would kill you? Well, it's not natural then is it. If humans were meant to eat meat we'd be able to eat it raw. Idiots.

Favorite Answer

Just another reason for me to be happy I dont eat meat...as if there are not a million other ones as well! Funny to know that meateaters stink in more ways than one....LOL

Vegans create the worst toxic gass with all the vegetables they eat

• 9 months agoReport

another sheep

• k w

maybe, but they still need real meat to rebuild their bodies, denial is not just a river in egypt....

• audrey

They don't. Just another anti meat lie.

• 9 months agoReport

and you are just another brainwashed sheep following the herd!

They don't.

Because they are nearly dead and have no natural pheromones left.

NORMAL people do eat meat, and as a result can produce pheromones, which have a musky smell to some (vegans) and attract (normal) members of the opposite sex.

Its the oposite.Vegans or vegetarians need to let loose regularly because, their diet is unnaturally high in fiber. In fact its so high that the bacteria that help digest it have to work overtime. This can lead to bloating, frequent bowel movements and, qiute a few stinky bombs. ;-(

• 9 months agoReport

okay..I am sorry Stanley, you are right! I just get annoyed when people argue with professionals! Anyway, sorry!

Well, isn't that a nice load of BULLSHlT to start off the day with.

• Stephen9 months agoReport

Lol I guess you eat a lot of meat and stink. Truth hurts. look it up on google. You're arguing with scientists.

Body odor is caused by the bacteria living on your skin, not diet.

• Lv 7

Stephen & Dawn - people like you are the reason no one likes vegans. I never expressed any hatred, I was just explaining the science. I've never told anyone what to eat but you people think that you're all high and mighty, when in fact, you're just a self-absorbed piece of sh*t.