Do some Virgos act like Pisces?

Idk any Virgos too well. :) They seem different. But like the ones online act like the Pisces offline and vice versa. Like my crush is so hot Idk why he's a Pisces but Idk if he's like other Pisces. What males him so hot. Please explain. Sun in pisces moon in Libra mercury in Pisces Venus Aries mars in... show more Idk any Virgos too well. :) They seem different. But like the ones online act like the Pisces offline and vice versa. Like my crush is so hot Idk why he's a Pisces but Idk if he's like other Pisces. What males him so hot. Please explain.

Sun in pisces moon in Libra mercury in Pisces Venus Aries mars in Taurus Uranus and Pluto in Libra Neptune Jupiter capricorn and lilith Scorpio asc node in Aquarius Saturn Gemini. Please explain why I am so attracted to him and don't feel the same about anyone else.

My chart is Sun in aquarius/moon in Virgo mercury Aquarius Venus and Jupiter Aquarius mars and Pluto Scorpio Saturn and Uranus Sagittarius lilith and asc node Taurus Capricorn Neptune. Thanks. And why do I like him so much thanks. How do you know if you are the only person who loves him or if it isn't love. Many thanks :)