I'm a filmmaker and currently writing a short film about abusive relationships and abortions.?

As you've read in the title I'm a filmmaker and I like to cover controversial topics (typically 2 topics into 1 story) iv found success in this so I don't plan on stopping. I like to use facts, opinions and personal stories, makes it much easier to do. I plan to use these films to help people currently... show more As you've read in the title I'm a filmmaker and I like to cover controversial topics (typically 2 topics into 1 story) iv found success in this so I don't plan on stopping. I like to use facts, opinions and personal stories, makes it much easier to do. I plan to use these films to help people currently in said topics.

So I'm on here today to ask for any personal experiences of being in an abusive relationship and/or in a position where you thought about abortion.

Nothing is being quoted or no names are being taken, just for purpose of my writing, I like to write with raw emotion, being able to understand the position helps me with that.

Thank you.
Update: Just to clarify, I understand that this question isn't the type of question people ask, but in no way am I expecting people to respond if they don't feel comfortable sharing. Some people are more open than others and I respect that.
Update 2: I apologise for any offence caused by my question, it wasn't my intention! I have asked controversial questions on a public space in the past and never received a backlash, which probs may come a surprise to you hence some of the replies. Again I apologise.