Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

True or false: The musical artist you most enjoy is the artist you deep down would most like to be?

• WOOWHO

True false : ( claim ) the Musical artist you most enjoy is the artist you "DEEP DOWN" would most like to be ? wow where did the questioner pull that out of

... in propaganda such an assertion is a "GLITTERY GENERALIZATION " an EMOTIONALLY appealing phrase so closely associated with highly valued concepts and beliefs that it carries convictions WITHOUT supporting information and reason ... .....

... FALSE I am an ARTIST i do soft sculpture .. and i can appreciate other peoples TALENTS in other forms of art and have no desire to be them ... i am very comfortable being me ..

.. PEOPLE invented MUSIC it can be solo or a group activity ... or distant from the actual artist as in a recording ...

. so BOB plays a DRUM is a musical artist

then there are VOCAL artist ...

.. so now PROVE deep down i want to be BOB ..... he who makes a claim has the burden of proof ....

. as response to an inquiry from another question

WOOWOO why do you use capital so much ....

.. answer to draw attention to certain words ..

... apparently it WORKS it got your attention

enough to leave a comment ...

one can not deny that is a TRUTH by your own actions

In the early 50's I used to love listening to Winifred Atwell playing the piano, I never wanted to be her though. I did want to learn how to play but my parents couldn't afford. ;-(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF4x5Nt2Nj4

Youtube thumbnail

False. I have no ambition to be a musician.

• Kathy

Possibly true...............