Medium vs. psychic Thoughts?

that is a good question. I think that medium is a profession as physic thoughts are your natural abilities.

• Mr. P

I've been called both but don't claim to be a medium.

Meduimship is all about spirit communication. Often two way it can just be receiving information.

Psychics can have many abilities, but not all can communicate with spirit. Often they may just get information or 'know' something without establishing a link. It may be that they link to you and just have personal information. Accuracy is dependent on ability, and not all are accurate all of the time, but about the same as most doctors. There are bad psychics the same as bad doctors.

I talk to quite a few of both on forums regularly, and there is a fair amount of reading going on without actually trying. In one instance I found a connection that all 3 people I was talking to were wearing the same colour jumper as it was something that I was seeing so I made a comment. I usually can see who I am having a conversation with after a minute or two, and a little further after a while.

• j153e

Two perspectives:

http://encyclopedia.summitlighthouse.org/index.php...

and two books:

Ethical ESP;

Light Is a Living Spirit.

Their general summary: mediums are more astral, but both are astral, hence distorted.

• Todd

They both don't rally exist. Did you know that Houdini spent most of his later years disproving frauds by duplicating their performances and then explaining them away?

Look up "cold reading".

• Gary K

There is no scientific or factually reliable evidence for the existence of psychic powers or the ability to communicate with dead people.

• Mediums are supposed to be able to communicate with the dead, psychics are more for concerned with reading the minds of the living.

Or course both are total bullshizz.

Phony pile of crap vs lying thief.

No difference.

Why aren’t they rich? They can do plenty for you but nothing for themselves. Having a special ability and not make a lot of money means you don’t have it.

• Larn4 weeks agoReport

people are using these abilities for military, business and helping other people over come things. this is serious stuff..you have to be able to help others out of a situation. People have real mysterious experiences that a regular doctor, medication or therapist cant fix.

• Nancy

My thoughts? My only thought is a medium is a kind of psychic, if you believe in that sort of thing.

• David

Different names for the same type of fraud.