Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 11 months ago

How do you court a girl?

I've never really done this before. I do know most of the stuff like, be there for her, talk to her all the times, keep the conversation interesting and all that. But I don't know exactly what to tell her. We've already known each other for around 2 months and we're very close at this point. I plan on telling her I like her (I'll ask her to be my gf in the future i guess) but what should I say next after telling her I like her?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

Don't be like urgh I like you, that's just weird and not gonna work, girls wana be impressed, they wana know their in good company, you can make them laugh and potentially be their future baby daddy. So ask her out on a date, if you know her aswell as you say, take her to somewhere she likes, it shows your paying attention to her and her interests and then enjoy the night, rest should just flow naturally. Just remember, itsvall about confidence, show confidence and she'll be game for a date

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

tell her that 5 months ago on here you said you are bi sexual

• 11 months ago

You might suggest you do something together that you both enjoy doing. People are attracted to people with whom they share things in common. Keep it on the friendship level for now, but if you soon sense she has a deeper interest, you might try to set up a more formal "date".

• 11 months ago

The best relationships start as friendships. You don't have to say a thing, just keep being her friend and notice her cues. Either things will develop naturally or you will stay in the friend zone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.