do I have better odds at online blackjack or should I stay with table black jack at the casino?

Favorite Answer

It depends which site you use as to whether it can be better than the casino.

Keep in mind that some sites will deliberately increase your odds of winning initially, then dial it back once you become regular. Live online matches can be joined, but these can be faked too.

If you're already winning 'overall' at the casino, then keep playing there.

However the vast majority of people will lose at the casino, no matter what game is their favourite.

You're actually better off finding a less expensive addiction /hobby /pastime.

Also keep in mind, casinos don't like their punters to regularly win. If you really do manage to consistently beat the house, then they will likely make allegations against you of card counting.

Think of how much rent they must pay in maintenance, casino staff of all types, utility bills, taxes, etc. After expending all that, they must still make a profit. If you're taking away from their profit on a regular basis, they will not be happy.

• Laurie

Overall, you won’t win at either one.

Stay with table black jack at the casino. The odds would be better there.

• JetDoc

FIRST RULE of gambling: The HOUSE always wins! Before you ever step inside a casino, decide how much money you can afford to LOSE. When THAT money is gone... GO HOME!

SECOND RULE: If you find yourself ahead, put your seed money away and play with the house's money. When THAT money is gone... GO HOME!

I made real money by gambling using topcashback they have offers like deposit and play £25 and get £55 cashback. As long as you don't click on any of the website deals like double deposit BS then you will get the cashback. I just went down the list the cash back took months but it came through and most times I just put £25 on a single hand and doubled it then withdraw it and still got cash back.

Whether you do it online or at the casino, your odds are about the same, assuming that nobody is cheating. Honestly, I think you will have better chances at a fair game at the casino.