How will the world end?

Climate change. Water wars. Girl wars.

Look around, you're watching it now!

"Some say the world will end in fire

Some say in ice.

From what I've tasted of desire.

I hold with those who favor fire.

But if it had to perish twice

I found that for destruction ice

Is nice, and would suffice." Robert Frost

A meteor will nail us head on. We won't know what hit us.

White people go mad, and they annihilate anyone that does not pass as white.

I vote Girl wars! Can we get started on an Anime adaptation?

"Teacher,” they asked, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?”

Jesus answered, “See to it that you are not deceived. For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them. When you hear of wars and rebellions, do not be alarmed. These things must happen first, but the end is not imminent.”

Then He told them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines, and pestilences in various places, along with fearful sights and great signs from heaven.

But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. On account of My name they will deliver you to the synagogues and prisons, and they will bring you before kings and governors. This will be your opportunity to serve as witnesses. So make up your mind not to worry beforehand how to defend yourselves. For I will give you speech and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict.

You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers and relatives and friends, and some of you will be put to death. And you will be hated by everyone because of My name. Yet not even a hair of your head will perish. By your patient endurance, you will gain your souls."

Now choose this day whom you will serve: sin unto death, or Jesus unto eternal life.

When you stop working towards what you believe in.

The Sun will go supernova and burn the planet to dust.

• Bill-M

The sun is not large enough to Nova or supernova. What it will do is expand into a Red Giant.

Those things. But especially girl wars, they can get so epically bitchy...

Dinosaur Zombies