Why do people like Misty and Jea,who are atheists, spend ALL their time on the religion site just to insult Christians and their beliefs!?

Doug.....your answer hasn't appeared here but is showing in my notifications....try refreshing it.

Favorite Answer

I have wondered this myself. And their answers are, of course, all the same. "God doesn't exist." It's a myth." It's a myth." "God doesn't exist." It's a myth." "There's no such thing as God." While they don't spend ALL their time here, they DO devote a great chunk of it here. They simply parrot the same thing over and over and get two points for every single repeat.

• antonius

Yadayada, Did it cross YOUR fuzzy mind at any point that "god does exist" is not an answer, it's spamming the same thoughtless drivel regardless of what the actual question is?

So it is fine when you try to push the bullsheit you call god and Jesus into the life of another person who has done the research and knows 10 tmes more about your religion than you. You believers are so brainwashed you can't change because you are afraid of your magic god. LMAO!

• scott1 month agoReport

Are not atheists brainwashed? 

• John

You really shouldn't worry your pretty little bondmaiden head over it and they shouldn't be either. Have they been insulting their betters again?

Theyve been warned before and if they've transgressed their masters orders I don't doubt their master will be quite peeved.

• Lôn

Pretty?...that's the first time I've been called that...and bondmaiden too, for that matter.

I don't know - I did actually ask Misty once why she spends her time on here just to repeat herself like a broken record, saying such things as "There are no gods" and so forth, but she didn't reply and tell me why she spends time on here at all.

• antonius

Madam Sin Bin, they believe fictional stories were written by uneducated morons because their hands were guided by the magical made-up word 'god'.

Obsessions drive people to ridiculous absurdities.

• antonius

Ernie, doesn't know, he just makes silly remarks. But he is right when he say "Obsessions drive people to ridiculous absurdities." Just reread his answers or comments and those of the other fiction believers.

• They demonstrate that atheism leads to lowlifes, dear. Atheism becomes a severe mental disease when taken to levels as they take it to, dear. I hope those poor dears escape the phase of atheism before it's too late!

They tell the truth, and Christians can't handle the truth.

• antonius

Hell is your nonsense so you will go there immediately after your last breath. Remember this when you are dying, remember this, you will go to hell.

• swolt

No one is spending ALL their time here.

Most of the atheists here are speaking up about the endless lies Christians tell. I'm sure you'd like us to leave so you can tell all the lies you want, unchallenged.

• antonius

Anon, it is all superstition and anyone who not a fool can understand that a religion god is a huge lie.

20 or so answers a day is hardly ALL their time. How much time do you spend each day doing stuff for fun?

They have been hated and rejected all their lives, and instead of getting help, they do this to "get the anger out". Unhealthy and sick, but true.