Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 months ago

Do you ever wish you were famous and could just so something easy to get the praise of people?

Like fmaous models who just slewp around and/or expose their bodies and then a bunch of men comment online about how hot they are. I know it's not good but sometimes I feel envious of all that praise they get

• Kin
    Favorite Answer

No, I do not anticipate that kind of attention and exposure and don't anticipate the praise of people either. Something else matters to me, someone matters to me.

• Jim

No- I wish I were wealthy so I could help out those in need.

• Rose

I’m glad I’m not famous. I don’t have to deal with people in my face.

I would never want to be famous, but especially for those reasons. The only reasons anyone should want fame Is they actually have any talent. Personally even If I was talented I still wouldn't like the idea of fame. Fame has It's perks but you have almost no privacy. You have to realize that as many people praise you, there'll be twice as many that will criticize you. Also why do you want to be known as somebody that sleeps around and exposes there bodies. You'll never be taken seriously by anybody, they'll use you, You'll wind up a joke to everyone.

People that gain praise for those reasons usually have nothing but the opposite said about them behind there back. You should only want fame If you have something serious or actual talent to contribute to society.

• Kathy

I have never wish that.

It could be nice to be famous for doing something that I really like, something that's important to me. Like being a famous artist, or a famous astrophysicist, or a famous comedian. But fame wouldn't be the reason why I did that thing, it would just be a nice fringe benefit.

Getting nice tables in restaurants, people listening to your opinions, that could be great. As for all the praise, well I suspect that the more of it you get, the less meaningful it becomes. But if other people are really paying attention to what you are doing, and it makes a difference to them, then that is definitely worth something.

You give famously hot people as an example. I don't really think it would be that great to be famous for just being hot. People will always be drawn to pretty people, not because they are famous, but because they are pretty. When you praise someone for being pretty, what are you really saying? You are saying "I like the genetic characteristics that you were born with by chance"... or something like that.

No, I've never wanted to be famous.