Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 11 months ago

Would you be afraid if you fell off a ship in the middle of the ocean?

It would be a while before you died.

You would swim for a while and you would eventually feel yourself getting tired. Then you would slowly start to go under as you get more tired. Then eventually the drowning would start. Plus you don't know what sea creatures are below you.

Plus you would be thinking about the person who pushed you. You would be thinking about the them the whole time you were swimming and drowning.

Actually, no it wouldn’t. You first must stay afloat. You would tire yourself quickly doing this. This, along with the hypothermia brought on by being in the water, would be your biggest problem. There are many other dangers in this but your biggest danger is being alone in the middle of the ocean. That is a very big area. It would be practically impossible for someone to find you.

Yes, i would since I can't swim.

yep, for sure............

Who wouldn’t be

Not so much the falling into the ocean, It's the Bastard that pushed me that bothers me.

A little bit but I know how to swim....of course I can't outdo mother nature though. If a tide swallows me or a shark comes for me...goodbye...

• polly

Terrified.

It's really hard to stay buoyant for any length of time even in calm waters,let alone in the choppy ocean waves & when exhaustion sets in there's no other option other than to go under & die