I feel the relationship with my older brother is one-sided. I need advice.?

I have a brother who is 9 nine years older than me and we used to be really tight. He would watch over me to make sure nobody was messing with me when I was kid which was good. But as we grew older, things have become different. When he was struggling financially & he had problems with his... show more I have a brother who is 9 nine years older than me and we used to be really tight. He would watch over me to make sure nobody was messing with me when I was kid which was good. But as we grew older, things have become different.
When he was struggling financially & he had problems with his girlfriend, I would try to be there for him with advice and love. When he was scared to start his own business, I was rooting for him & I told him that I believed in him & now he is very successful. But he always criticises me & is generally unhelpful. I made him the Best Man at my wedding but he did the bare-minimum which lead us to not talking for 1 and half years. He now owns 4 properties and I don't own 1 but when I ask him how to get into the game, he's very coy and unhelpful.
Now I'm trying to start my own business like him & rather than root for me, he makes jokes and in his words has 'left me alone to figure it out.' He's always put my cousins and his friends before me, loaning them money & giving them advice but won't help me. Over the years, I've tried to explain how I feel & he either dismisses it or says 'we weren't raised to have feelings.' I love my brother & I'm proud of his success but I'm tired of his attitude towards me. What do you think?