How can I temporarily pass an emissions without catalytic converter?

Hi, I live in Illinois and own a 2010 camaro and recently deleted the secondary cats because I was lied to by a shop that it will sound better while still able to pass emissions, (keep in mind camaros have 4 cats) it does sound a lot better but I failed my first emissions so I need a cheat temporarily to pass it... show more Hi, I live in Illinois and own a 2010 camaro and recently deleted the secondary cats because I was lied to by a shop that it will sound better while still able to pass emissions, (keep in mind camaros have 4 cats) it does sound a lot better but I failed my first emissions so I need a cheat temporarily to pass it while I save for oem cats. I learned my lesson not listening to these scammers anymore, it ran worse than before so I will keep the cats on this time. By the way Illinois has smog test no visual.