For the 4th of July In colorado I got a ticket for lighting off 2 Roman candles it’s a summons ticket what should I expect in court No fine?

Colorado law provides that the sale or use of illegal fireworks is a Class 3 misdemeanor resulting in a fine of $50 to $750 and up to six months in jail. In addition, violators can have their fireworks seized.

You'll get whatever the judge decides you'll get, most likely a fine. The cop said there was no fine on the ticket because there wasn't one, that's left up to the Court.

You should expect a fine of anywhere from $50 to $750. For 2 roman candles, probably $50-100. More if you were in a state or federal park at the time.

• John

Bottle rockets are dangerous let alone Roman candles. Pay the fine or do the time.

Am I gonna get a fine or will I go to jail the cop said there was no fine on the ticket.

The judge will give you a rocket.