Using music with routines in Alexa?

Just playing around with my new fire tv cube (first Alexa device I’ve had). I created two routines. For the wake up routine I asked it to play “Good Day Sunshine” from Amazon Music (by the Beatles). It switched to Amazon music and played it automatically, just as I wanted For the good night routine I asked it to... show more Just playing around with my new fire tv cube (first Alexa device I’ve had).
I created two routines. For the wake up routine I asked it to play “Good Day Sunshine” from Amazon Music (by the Beatles). It switched to Amazon music and played it automatically, just as I wanted
For the good night routine I asked it to play the artist Enya (for 5 minutes) from Amazon music. It brought enya iup on Amazon Music but it was paused., I tried the routine several times.. always paused, and I had to tell it to play.

Anyone know why this is happening?
0