IF Trump is "anti simitic" as the fake news weasels claim,Why is Israel naming a new settlement after Trump ?

While naming public toilets after prominent US dims ?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-4865643...

You're saying Trump isn't antisemitic because Jews named a settlements in his honor? Why does that make sense to you?

• Kevin7

Donald Trump is not antisemitic

Trump loved the jews

Bwahahahahahaha! Trumptardia. Where the idiocy never ends.

• TNO

To be fair, the recent news about Trump's comments towards the Jews predate the decision to name it Ramat Trump (Trump Heights). I've known of this for a few months now. Though, to be fair still, accusations of Trump's alleged anti-Semitism go back years as well, but recent news is the most valid any of it has ever seemed.

Israel and Israelis generally do not regard Trump as anti-Semitic. I'm an American Jew, but I agree with that assessment. I at least don't let politics influence my perception, as it has with a few others who put that title on him. Still, the news media is determined to tank his approval rating so that people won't vote for him, and anti-Semitism is something that people are still sensitive to so they'll throw the label on him whenever they get a chance.

His comments about Jews recently were a perfect opportunity to make him look as bigoted as many people claim, though a fuller context tones down how anti-Semitic it really comes off. I think Trump was just tone deaf when he made the comments (which is standard for him), where the anti-Semitic tropes utilized are by accident rather than intentional. In general we shouldn't assume malice where stupidity explains it, and with Trump he just don't understand the American Jewish community as well as he thinks. Not all of us are so concerned with Israel or don't think that the congresswomen should've been blocked, for instance; but, he clearly thinks that Jews should absolutely care about Israel more and thus doesn't understand why so many aren't so offended by them.

"Semitic", genius. Go back to home-school.

If you expect logic or even rationality from the Left then You will be disappointed.

• mokrie

Trump is the most loved person in Israel.

So, he’s replacing the alt-right with Jews after all? Well that explains a lot.

trump is a jewish puppet

• mokrie

Wait wasn't Trump supposed to be a Russian puppet?? You clowns keep on trying to get something to stick--anything to stick. Keep at it, your getting Trump more votes as you turn people off..