Have you been in a synastry relationship involving Venus square Mars?

I watched a video on an astrologer who described this synastry aspect and I must admit the theme accurately described the situation between me and my crush and it’s in exact aspect less than one orb degree. I am the mars person and he is the Venus person. He immediately noticed my attraction towards him and seemed... show more I watched a video on an astrologer who described this synastry aspect and I must admit the theme accurately described the situation between me and my crush and it’s in exact aspect less than one orb degree. I am the mars person and he is the Venus person. He immediately noticed my attraction towards him and seemed very overwhelmed and at first seemed very rejecting and angry every time he saw me but eventually started opening up and would have a more pleasant mood when seeing me and would sit or stand exactly next to me but we never said a word to each other. The astrologer in the video said it’s typical for the Venus person to resist their desire and reject the mars person leaving mars confused however the Venus person will get obsessed and will stalk and watch the mars person yet never say a word to each other. We have other aspects that show a strong bond such as my ascendant conjuncting his mars and my Saturn in exact aspect of trining his Venus which I heard is a stable aspect of relationship as well as our venus trining each other’s Venus. As the mars person if I do decide to break the silence block between us by saying a friendly less aggressive hi the next time he stands or sits next to me how will the Venus person take it?