Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 9 months ago

Did you cut your father out of your life? If so, why?

Yes. Because he never acknowledge me growing up , we never had a bond , now that i am older , my kids father ain’t in they life , it really hurts but i try to make a way, i really don’t gave nobody , i bed. Hurt so much and lied too

NEVER IN A THOUSAND YEARS

I cut my saw call dad out of my life for many reasons. He was in a pure toxic relationship, until this day he still remains marry to that peasant wife of his.

I never had any issues of my dad ever moving on with someone else after he and my mom had split, but he choosed a selfish, jealous woman, and he never had ask for me and my daughter, but yet, he acted more like a grandfather to his step daughter's ugly kids instead. But hey KARMA does exist! He was diagnosed with cancer, and this time i don't even care if he lives or not.

He’s deceased. But when he was alive a lot of times I feel like he cut me out of his life. I never felt particularly valued or wanted. I felt even less love from my mother. I guess that’s why as a 63-year-old adult now I still feel lost and like I don’t have a real place in this world. It’s not a good way to live. I just came from that kind of a narcissistic family where everybody just cared more about themselves, no real familial warmth/support. Don’t know what else to say. Families......You’re damned lucky if you’re born into a good one. That’s all I have to say.

• Lv 7

I'd give anything to see a real family. http://tiolibooks.com/blank_1.html

• Ann

No, but I should have. I didn't know what he had done. He cheated on my mother, and caused her to have a nervous breakdown. I never knew about it until he had already died.

No i didnt also he is mean to me

• Betty

No I didn't....but I cut my brother out because of his greed...

Not my father but my mother . As soon as I had kids I always promised I would never let her play the in an out games with my babies the way she did me and my siblings.

• Layne

I was abandoned when I was 2 years old in Korea. Then a group home and then in the USA with foster parents. So my bio parents are scum, but I have a real family now. I will never see my bio parents again. They messed up.

• Cybertoothedkat

Your true parents are the ones who love you and raise you properly.

No I sure didn't. Why would I?