What is the Key Benefit of Working in a Coworking Office Space?

The key benefit of coworking spaces is Flexibility. Each coworking space has a different layout, like an open office with lines of desks and breakout areas, or a more enclosed setup in private offices for meetings. Another benefit of the flexibility of a coworking space is that you can scale up as and when you need to. Whether you suddenly need more facilities to match a peak in demand or to employ more staff to help you during busy times, it’s likely that a coworking space can be more nimble and flexible than a traditional office rental situation. thennowork provides these various Coworking Space in Noida.

Do you want your answer proofread for mistakes or rewritten?

It strikes me that you have provided your own answer. I know that the major downside is lack of a personal workspace. A rental car is fine for some purposes, but it is less enjoyable than my own car for most purposes, and shared open offices or coworking setups are impersonal and cold, not pleasant for the worker, for the most part. No one without a place to hang their hat and call their own is going to be all that enthusiastic about going to the workplace. I hate them, myself. Glad I left my former employer before they finished spreading that to all offices.

• Gourry

The rent is low and that keeps the employees unhappy, sick and in low self-esteem, which is easier to refuse them a raise.

Another word to describe such kind of space is "hell".

What kind of answer are you expecting? You seem to already have your answer