Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 6 months ago

What should I do?

My boyfriend threatened to break up with me if I spend a night at a friend's house.. I'm 17 about to be 18 in a couple of weeks and he's 33

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Firstly, this is toxic. One of the first stages of a toxic and abusive relationship is if your partner is threatening you so that you won't go outside or hang out with friends. Considering his age, he may be a paedophile. Please be careful, this doesn't sound safe and he doesn't sound like a nice guy.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Tj
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

He is 33 and he is dating you (a minor) He has problems. Do not make his problems yours. He could be your Dad.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

A little old for sleepovers aren't you? What you should do is grow up If you want to have an older boyfriend.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It's unhealthy.

The relationship, I mean.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Don't take threats like that from any man. It shows his inadequacy and need to control you. It is disrespectful. You might want to think seriously about dumping that loser. You CAN do a lot better.

• 6 months ago

I think his biggest problem is he's dating a troll.

• 6 months ago

First, he's too old for you. Second, I don't think the two of you are right for each other.

So I personally believe that you should leave him, but you know, it's your choice.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If he's a Muslim Arab, that's normal. That's part of his culture.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.